I welcome any guest post submissions. I only have a few requests if you want to submit something for consideration:
- Please give me a brief blurb about yourself to include in the intro, along with a link to your own blog/twitter/whatever. Also, if you have a particular image you want used with your guest post, please send it along. If not, I may or may not include an image of my own choosing.
- Please keep the topic focused on missions and/or ministry. I am trying to keep this as the main focus of this blog. Your post can be about your own experiences in missions/ministry, or your own take on some aspect of missions/ministry, or whatever. I’m not super-picky, but there does need to be some kind of connection.
- The post needs to be something original, and not previously published anywhere.
- Please include the text of your post in the body of the e-mail.
- I won’t put an official limit on word count, but remember that this is a blog, not a book. 😉
- I can’t promise to actually publish a post that is submitted, but I will always at least let you know whether or not it fits with my blog’s intent, and whether or not it will be published.
If you are interested in guest posting, you can e-mail me, and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again for reading, and for your interest in contributing!